Skip to main content

Happy Sunday

Hello Hello Hello!! I know its been a while since my last post. I have had lots of crazy going on the past few months. On top of that I am still a little freaked out to use my computer since being hacked to the max over the Summer. But I am slowly getting back into the groove of things. I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I am going to post a few pictures tonight of a few pieces from my collection. The Holidays are coming up!! I hope you see something  you would like to purchase for yourself or someone else. Please don't forget to check out my website

www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487

Remember almost every set starts at JUST $5.00

Follow me and I will follow back, happy blogging:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Guest List

Item #P2RE-BLXX-200XX Threaded along metallic rods, pairs of blue pearls are stacked between two silver chains. Matching blue pearls and pearly blue teardrops drip from the bottom, creating a refined fringe below the collar. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings. www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi

Stike While Haute - Gold

Item #P2ED-GDXX-097XX A shattered golden crescent-shaped frame swings below the collar for a striking look. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings. www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5

Harlem Hideaway

Item #P2TR-BLXX-080XX Infused with blue beaded tassels, shimmery silver chains stream below the collar, creating a colorful fringe. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings.  www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi