Skip to main content

February

Hello everyone! Hope all is well. Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know its been a while since my last post. I can't believe this month is almost over. I feel as if we are just getting started. For Christmas my boyfriend bought me three beautiful charms for my Pandora bracelet. They were for a different style and didn't fit. They were sitting in my room in my Christmas gift box up until two weeks ago when we finally brought them back for exchange. We are big time procrastinators. But today I want to share a piece from my paparazzi collection.

Hope you all have a fabulous Monday,

Happy Blogging:)  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Guest List

Item #P2RE-BLXX-200XX Threaded along metallic rods, pairs of blue pearls are stacked between two silver chains. Matching blue pearls and pearly blue teardrops drip from the bottom, creating a refined fringe below the collar. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings. www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi

Harlem Hideaway

Item #P2TR-BLXX-080XX Infused with blue beaded tassels, shimmery silver chains stream below the collar, creating a colorful fringe. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings.  www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi

The Revolution

wwwpaparazziaccessories.com/195487 - Item Z817 / $25