Skip to main content

Monday

Hello everyone! Its been a while. Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy New School Year to all the kiddos and mommies out there. Hope the first day  went well. We are on week two here. My kid was done on day 1 and by day 5, I was unenrolling her into a different school and re-enrolling her back into the school she hated on day 1. Yes! UGH... the struggle is real. Don't know about you guys but my kids are nuts. Well I hope you guys continue to visit my blog and leave comments because I need adult friends. I'm tired of talking to my 10 month old. He is getting boing. LOL.. J/k. But for real I need adult friends. And please visit my Facebook page Welcome To Paparazzi. Its the one with the pink paparazzi girl profile picture. Yup, that's me..  

Happy Blogging Bloggers😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Guest List

Item #P2RE-BLXX-200XX Threaded along metallic rods, pairs of blue pearls are stacked between two silver chains. Matching blue pearls and pearly blue teardrops drip from the bottom, creating a refined fringe below the collar. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings. www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi

Harlem Hideaway

Item #P2TR-BLXX-080XX Infused with blue beaded tassels, shimmery silver chains stream below the collar, creating a colorful fringe. Features an adjustable clasp closure. Sold as one individual necklace. Includes one pair of matching earrings.  www.paparazziaccessories.com/195487 - $5 FACEBOOK@ welcome to paparazzi

The Revolution

wwwpaparazziaccessories.com/195487 - Item Z817 / $25